Everything you need to
automate your workflow
There are two ways to update websites: the wrong way, and the Safe Updates way
Nobody likes to update WordPress websites, but you gotta do it to keep your website secure. Still, it’s time and effort that could be spent elsewhere. That’s where Safe Updates comes in: it automatically creates a restore point for you, compares the website before and after the update, and helps you roll back the update if something goes wrong. Yeah, it’s that easy.
Here’s how it works:
- Create a restore point: if something goes wrong, you can roll back the update
- Send an HTTP request to the website: if it’s not 200 OK, we stop the process
- Grab a “before” page screenshot: pick a page on your website. We will later compare it with the after screenshot to spot inconsistencies
- Update plugin/theme/core
- Send another HTTP request to the website: if the response is not 200 OK, we let you know
- Automatically roll back on error: You can instruct your wpJet dashboard to automatically roll back if you get a 4xx-5xx HTTP response
- Grab an “after” page screenshot
- Show the screenshot comparison: You’ll see the before/after screenshots of the chosen page, and you’ll have the option to roll back if you see something out of place
Safe Updates is a free upgrade for everyone with the premium pack.
We’ve partnered with the fantastic team behind the WPScan Vulnerability Database to bring you real time information about what plugins are vulnerable so you can act accordingly.
Built in, remote controlled Maintenance Mode with preset templates. Awesome, right?
Maintenance Mode gives you the option of letting your visitors know that you are working on your website, updating or fixing problems. Even extremely crowded platforms like Trello, or Twitter go down for maintenance, so in this instance it’s handy having a ready mode to put on your website. Our Maintenance Mode is flexible, customizable, and controlled remotely, from your wpJet dashboard.
Clone / Migrate
Manage Plugins & Themes
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
CAN YOU IMPROVE MY WOOCOMMERCE SITE?
Absolutely! We’re actually WooCommerce experts and have worked with hundreds of WooCommerce sites.
CAN YOU FIX MY OTHER WORDPRESS ISSUES?
Yes, but not included as part of our speed optimization packages. We provide WordPress and WooCommerce development services for a separate rate of €20/hour. Please use the live chat or contact form to inquire about our development services.
WILL YOUR WORK BREAK MY SITE?
We throughly test every optimization we make to make sure it doesn’t break your site and perform full site backups prior to starting. In the very unusual case something does go wrong, we can easily revert back to a backup instantly.
HOW MUCH FASTER WILL MY SITE BE?
We aim to have your site load under 3 seconds, but really it depends on which plan you select and how complex your site is.