Make the web faster.
Impact the world with your talent.
Here’s what we offer:
- Friendly team
- Work remotely
- Flexible hours
- Loose vacation policy
- Profit sharing plan
- Annual Bonus
We encourage employees to enjoy their personal life by having flexible hours and unlimited vacation. We care about the work you do not the hours you do, and we want you to feel happy and fulfilled. ?
We’ve a very strong transparency culture, within our team and to the public.
Want to make the web a better place? Wanna come on board? Good news! We are hiring!
Currently we have an open position for WordPress Web Developer:
• 2+ years of continuous experience in Object Oriented PHP programming and MVC Patterns
• Maintain and enhancing code to meet changing internal and industry needs
• Knowledge of Git or any subversion system
• Good English verbal & writing skills
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher in a Technology related field
• WordPress CMS strong knowledge and understanding Frontend and Backend
• Building backend functionalities
• Building themes from scratch
• Experience in XML parsing and XML connection to web services with some travel APIs integration
• Ability to develop WordPress applications and write code from scratch
• Good organizational skills
• Ability to work under pressure and respect deadlines
• Attention to detail
• Team work spirit
• Curiosity and the desire to learn
• Self-driven work ethic
Does this sound interesting? If yes, please send a short email to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us about yourself and attach a résumé. Let us know what you can contribute to the team.